Here at Pickthornes we offer a number of worktops and surfaces solutions for your kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms.
Our work-top and surfaces range includes Corian, Granite, Silestone, Caesarstone, and laminates.
- Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities. Virtually seamless solid-surface flowing kitchen and bath countertops and backsplashes, intricate inlays and textures, brilliant color and lighting effects — it’s all possible.
- Granite is a naturally occurring rock which is available in an array of colours. Granite is available in various prices and qualities, including silver or gold flecs. The fitting of the granite can be polished, along with sink cutouts, and recessed drainer grooves. The worktops will have minimal joins.
- Silestone is available in more than 50 colours, and is made of tough quartz, which is very resilient to scratching and heat. Silestone worktops contain Microban antibacterial protection, which is distributed evenly throughout the surface and suppresses the growth of potential harmful bacteria such as salmonella, e-coli and listeria.
- Caesarstone range of durable and beautiful quartz surfaces in a wide variety of colors and finishes. Resistant to stains, scratches and cracks, Caesarstone surfaces are also highly heat-resistant, and happily shrug off most common household chemicals. Highly adaptable to almost any environment. Caesarstone surfaces are non porous, making them safe and hygienic enough for use in laboratories, healthcare facilities, and food preparation environments.
- Laminates are available in a very wide array of finishes and depths, from many leading manufacturers including to mention a few Axiom, Omeaga, Prima, and Durapal. Laminates are also available in a number of textures and stunning colours. Up-stands and splash-backs are also available to match laminated work-tops, giving that extra finished look of Granite, Silestone, Corian or more expensive option.
DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surfaces Make Creative Visions Real
Specially engineered to be both visually stunning and long-lasting, DuPont™ Corian® solid-surface material and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces come in more than a hundred colors and patterns, and can be custom-cut and installed for limitless design possibilities. Virtually seamless solid-surface flowing kitchen and bath countertops and backsplashes, intricate inlays and textures, brilliant color and lighting effects — it’s all possible.
Corian® solid surfaces can be whatever you imagine it can be. Undulating, virtually seamless, organic shapes, bold effects of colour and translucency – if you can dream it, you can create it with Corian®.
A signature DuPont innovation, Corian® continues to evolve and to inspire. DuPont collaborates with designers, and architects, artists, specifiers, and fabricators the world over to reach new creative heights with this extraordinarily versatile material. Choose from a wide range of trendsetting patterns and tones. You can even create your own custom colours. And Corian® solid surfaces work everywhere — it is the material of choice for architects and designers specializing in healthcare, food service, hospitality, office buildings, schools, and of course, homes.
Corian® custom colours, sheets and shapes help you meet all your design and decorating needs.
The Colours of Corian® – design without compromise. Corian® solid surface has the hues, the tones, and the complementary palettes for every design sensibility and application.
Corian® bathroom basins, available in a range of elegant solid colours, offer stylish solutions for any déco
Granite is a naturally occurring rock which is a popular raw material for worktops, and has many natural finishes.